Hi, I have a juvenile pacman frog that hasn't eaten in months. I bought him in November, and within two weeks he buried himself completely. The people at the reptile shop where I bought him told me to expect him not to come out until February and that this was normal behavior. My temperatures were too low (around 75 during the day) so he had gone into brumation. By March 1st he had still not emerged and they recommended I dig him out and place him at the warm side of the tank. He has still not eaten the earthworms I'm offering, and I've tried a couple of honey baths which have not worked. Here's the 'trouble in the enclosure' checklist from http://www.frogforum.net/pacman-frog...enclosure.html

1. Size of enclosure: 310mm x 305mm x 370mm
2. # of inhabitants - specifically other frogs and size differences: just him
3. Humidity: 75
4. Temperature: 82 during the day, 76 at night
5. Water - type - for both misting and soaking dish - dechlorinated tap water
6. Materials used for substrate - coco fibre
7. Enclosure set up i.e. plants (live or artificial), wood, bark and other materials. - 2 live plants, shallow water bowl, artificial log hide
8. Main food source - earthworms (is what I've attempted to feed him; dangling in front of his face)
9. Vitamins and calcium? (I have calcium dust for the worms)
10. Lighting - Built in tube light for 10 hours a day
11. What is being used to maintain the temperature of the enclosure: 2 heat mats applied to the sides
12. When is the last time he/she ate : November
13. Have you found poop lately: just before he went under
14. A pic would be helpful including frog and enclosure (any including cell phone pic is fine) : I will post pic tomorrow
15. Describe frog's symptoms and/or recent physical changes; to include it's ventral/belly area.: Looking thin
16. How old is the frog: I am not sure, he is about 5 or 6 cm in length
17. How long have you owned him/her: Since November
18. Is the frog wild caught or captive bred: captive bred
19. Frog food- how often and if it is diverse, what other feeders are used as treats: N/A
20. How often the frog is handled: just three times, when putting him in the enclosure and for 2 baths
21. Is the enclosure kept in a high or low traffic area: Low, it is in my bedroom so only when I get up and go to bed
22. Describe enclosure maintenance (water changes, cleaning, etc): daily water change, I have picked up two poos, I was told replacing substrate was unnecessary if the frog was not eating and soiling it

Is my frog too weak to eat on his own? Do I need to force feed?