We will be starting member of the week back up, just in a slightly different way. It will work primarily as member of the week did, but on a monthly basis instead. I copied this and tweaked it a bit from Jenste's member of the week thread so you can all get an idea of how this is going to work.

When Member of the Month is chosen, we will announce the winner on facebook!

That month, the MOTM will have entries as follows...
There will be One Main Thread for each month's MOTM. This allows the week 4 discussion to link to /quote posts of interest in the same thread. Each week the MOTM will only have one post in their thread. Any replies/responses will be answered on week 4.
Week 1, tell us all about you! We know you obviously like amphibians, but we want to know about the rest of your life. Details about you, your life, hobbies, families, past times, favorite colors, poems you have written etc etc....just use this post to brag/boast/bore us how you please.
Week 2, tell us about your amphibians. How you came to keep them, mistakes/learning curves, species kept, breedings, how you found Frog Forum etc....we heard enough about you on week 1, let us hear about them frogs!
Week 3, show and tell. Wow us with your pictures/videos/sound clips.
Week 4, answer any questions posted to you regarding your posts from the previous weeks. Other members can use this opportunity to pick your brain. (All questions must be appropriate and related to topics of discussion.)

How to Nominate!
Use this thread to post nominations.

Members will be nominated by their peers. If you are wowed by a fellow member, post a comment below with the nominated members name and a link to the thread that shows their helpfulness to you or another member, or their contribution to the forum (article, Do It Yourself, breeding log etc).
(If you would prefer a discreet nomination, PM me with the title "MOTM Nom" and I will read them accordingly.)
If no nominations are put forth, a moderator will nominate based on postings that have stood out.

A person can only be a Member of the Month once per year.

Any Questions? Ask away!