Thread: 3 Full Grown Axolotls for Sale - $200 with Critters, Tank, Stand and Decor (New York)

leemowac

Default 3 Full Grown Axolotls for Sale - $200 with Critters, Tank, Stand and Decor (New York)

Hi Guys - I sadly have to sell my 3 bulky axolotls as I am planning a move and the girlfriend (me too) thinks we won't have room. That said they are in a 75gallon tank on top of a stand with a sand bottom. They are about 4 years old and female. They are a super bold Leucistic, very friendly mooch Melonoid and shy Wild Type.

Everything is included:
    Critters
    Tank
    Stand
    Filter
    Decor
    Plus whatever else I have on the side for them.

I am asking for $200 for everything, the only catch is I live on Long Island, NY and would really not want to ship anything especially them. I am really looking for a good home for them.

I am trying to post pics of them but getting weird errors, PM me if you want to see them.

Thanks
    Liam

leemowac

Default Re: 3 Full Grown Axolotls for Sale - $200 with Critters, Tank, Stand and Decor (New York)

100+ Post Member Cliygh and Mia 2's Avatar
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: 3 Full Grown Axolotls for Sale - $200 with Critters, Tank, Stand and Decor (New York)

If only I lived in New York...

leemowac

Quote Originally Posted by Cliygh and Mia 2 View Post
    If only I lived in New York...
    I wish you did, by seeing your collection I know you'd take great care of them

Nationality
    [United States]

Hi Liam, I'm a science teacher in MS 137 Queens. I am acquiring new pets for my classroom. I had red eared sliders for 3 years and gave them away, now I need new class pets. If you can not sell your axolotls and want them to go to a loving environment and be a learning visual students to appreciate you can donate them to me. They will be in my classroom during the school year and then at my home for the summer. I cannot afford to purchase anything. I will need to know within the month since I want to complete school set-up for the year.
    Thanks BJDF204

Quote Originally Posted by leemowac View Post
    Hi Guys - I sadly have to sell my 3 bulky axolotls as I am planning a move and the girlfriend (me too) thinks we won't have room. That said they are in a 75gallon tank on top of a stand with a sand bottom. They are about 4 years old and female. They are a super bold Leucistic, very friendly mooch Melonoid and shy Wild Type.

Everything is included:
    Critters
    Tank
    Stand
    Filter
    Decor
    Plus whatever else I have on the side for them.

I am asking for $200 for everything, the only catch is I live on Long Island, NY and would really not want to ship anything especially them. I am really looking for a good home for them.

I am trying to post pics of them but getting weird errors, PM me if you want to see them.

Thanks
    Liam

6. This member thanks bjdf204 for this post:

Thread Information