Talking My 8 Legged Friends

Thought I would share a few pictures of my tarantulas with everyone

Fluffy, my oldest Rose Hair.

Korin, P. Irminia

Tater, my middle aged rose hair.

Wolverine, my OBT.

Chevy, P. Cambridgei.

ChiChi, my A Versicolor sling.

Eclipse, A. Seemanni - She is a pain to get a picture of, but I tried this morning with no luck but getting her little pink butt.

Baby, my youngest Rose Hair.

Then I have a few more guys, but I don't have pictures of them at the moment. I have Phillipe, a local catch. Then I have a super tiny Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird Eater sling.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Jace

Default Re: My 8 Legged Friends

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing. Wolverine looks so neat, and I would love to get an A. versicolor one day. How many tarantulas in total do you have?? I've been limited to one in the house at a time, but I think I can get that changed...

Animalnstinct

Thank you

I have 10 tarantulas right now. I had 11, another versicolor actually, but the day after she got here she passed away which was a few days ago now. I guess it's pretty common for versicolor slings to pass away with no apparent reason.

I love versicolors! I've been wanting one for the longest time and my husband actually surprised me with 2 and the one in the image above is doing really well but for some reason the other one went into a curl out of no where.

Tarantulas are addicting

Kevin1

Very good quality photos. Thanks for sharing.
    An OBT and a salmon pink birdeater are next on my list.
    I look forward to seeing the rest of your collection.

Jace

There is a Goliath at a local petstore and I would love to purchase it, but I don't have the space for its setup. But it is a beauty!!

RikoAustria

Great pics.... Nice selection of Ts

That's a good looking OBT

flamesbane

Nice pics!

Your P. cambridgei looks more like a P. irminia, is it just the lighting?

Animalnstinct

Quote Originally Posted by flamesbane View Post
    Your P. cambridgei looks more like a P. irminia, is it just the lighting?
    Probably just the lighting! When they're younger the two definitely do have striking similarities with the chevrons on the abdomen and coloring of the metatarsus - in person our irminia is jet black with yellow bands, and our cambridgei is gun metal silver with orange stripes instead of a complete band.She (Chevy) also just molted and nearly doubled her leg span, so she'll be getting a new home soon with about four times the height of her current habitat.

We also just brought home a sub adult H. maculata (Togo Starburst), pictured below in her pet store container. We're doing a 2.5 gallon upright build that should be ready shortly for her to move into.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

flamesbane

Quote Originally Posted by Animalnstinct View Post
    Probably just the lighting! When they're younger the two definitely do have striking similarities with the chevrons on the abdomen and coloring of the metatarsus - in person our irminia is jet black with yellow bands, and our cambridgei is gun metal silver with orange stripes instead of a complete band.She (Chevy) also just molted and nearly doubled her leg span, so she'll be getting a new home soon with about four times the height of her current habitat.

We also just brought home a sub adult H. maculata (Togo Starburst), pictured below in her pet store container. We're doing a 2.5 gallon upright build that should be ready shortly for her to move into.
    The promosa is definitely mossy green, I think it may have just been the monitor I saw it on. I asked as there have been a recent rash of irminia x cambrigdei. Of course, they look so similar as early instar slings...lol! Not doubting your ID or anything, I was just curious.

Your new H. mac is beautiful!

Thread Information