Hello, well my Pacman has taken a turn for the worse. A couple of weeks ago he was sticking his rear legs out and sort of "spasming" and it was thought that he was not getting enough calcium and D3. He was also looking pretty thin. There was also a question as to his food which was primarily grubs and sometimes crickets. I've discontinued both of these foods as of a week ago and switched to 100% earth worms. He did eat the earthworms after i cut them into small-ish pieces and I thought that everything was ok. I also added a couple of plants to his enclosure. In hindsight this probably wasn't a good idea as they were just some fake poinsettia leaves that we had left over. Basically these were just used as cover in the enclosure to block some of the light from the bulbs. I'm not sure if these had anything to do with his problems or not but I've since taken those out two days ago. On Saturday (two days after the food switch and the new enclosure decorations) I found him laying on his back and lethargic. I promptly put him right side up and didn't think too much about it. An hour later he was on his back again and he turned himself over two more times that day. He's also taken to sitting on top of the substrate and not burrowing into it like usual. On Sunday he flipped himself over just once which was a good sign and yesterday (Monday) he did not flip himself over at all. I did change out his substrate yesterday although it was pretty new in his enclosure. While the enclosure was being cleaned, I put him in a shallow tupperware with some lukewarm treated water in it and he was actually pretty frisky. Moving himself around in the water like a figure skater. He seemed a lot better although right before I put him back in the enclosure he was doing something strange with his back legs. Kind of like he was kicking one up. Maybe he was trying to flip himself over again, I don't know. Well I put him back in the enclosure after cleaning and he just kind of sat there lethargic on top of the substrate not burrowing and this morning I found him flipped upside down again. Not sure where to really go from here. I'd like to help him out and help him get better but a heavy vet bill is not something that I can afford at this time. I did call our local vet and was told that they did not specialize in amphibians so they really couldn't help. Your assistance would be much appreciated. I've put some information below about his enclosure as well as a recent timeline of events.

1/6 Jabba the frog when taken out to tidy up the enclosure smasm'd in my hand. He stuck him legs straight out and kick of stuck that way for 20-30 seconds. I soaked him in some lukewarm treated water and he seemed better after this. Moving around as much as he typically does which is not a lot.
1/7 I PMd another member on here who suggested that the frog might be stressed out and that I should switch to earth worms for food.
1/8 I fed Jabba earth worms for the first time dusted with powder. Every other piece of worm was dusted. Had to hand feed him with tongs which is pretty normal for him. Also put in the poinsettia leaves in tank for cover
1/9 Jabba was fed more earth worms - Seems fine. Every other othe rpiece of worm was dusted
1/10 Found Jabba on back. He turned himself over 4x this day. I also removed the poinsettia leaves from the enclosure. No feeding
1/11 Found Jabba on back 1x. No feeding
1/12 Did not find Jabba on back but he's very lethargic. Not much movement although if I touch him he does move. No feeding. Changed out Substrate. Let Jabba soak in lukewarm water for a while. He seemed active although when I placed him back in the enclosure he was lethargic.
1/13 Today. Found Jabba on back first thing this AM and started this thread

1. Size of enclosure 10 gallon
2. # of inhabitants - specifically other frogs and size differences 1 pacman frog
3. Humidity 80-85%
4. Temperature 80 - 85 degrees
5. Water - type - for both misting and soaking dish. Tap water treated with drops
6. Materials used for substrate - the stuff in the blocks. Soaked with treated tap water
7. Enclosure set up i.e. plants (live or artificial), wood, bark and other materials. - No plants now. Just a hollow log
- How were things prepared prior to being put into the viv.
8. Main food source - earthworms now but used to be grubs
9. Vitamins and calcium? (how often) - powdered, every other piece of food
10. Lighting - Two bulbs. One for daylight and one for night
11. What is being used to maintain the temperature of the enclosure. Two light bulbs
12. When is the last time he/she ate - 3 days ago
13. Have you found poop lately - No
14. A pic would be helpful including frog and enclosure (any including cell phone pic is fine)
15. Describe frog's symptoms and/or recent physical changes; to include it's ventral/belly area. Lethargic. Frog looks the same, just not mobile. Also, flipping himself on his back repeatedly.
16. How old is the frog - 6 months maybe
17. How long have you owned him/her - 5 months
18. Is the frog wild caught or captive bred - captive.
19. Frog food- how often and if it is diverse, what other feeders are used as treats - just earth worms
20. How often the frog is handled - to be fed. Frog will not eat on its own. Has always been tong fed
21. Is the enclosure kept in a high or low traffic area - medium traffic area. In the corner of son's bed room
22. Describe enclosure maintenance (water changes, cleaning, etc) - change water daily but frog never goes in there. Clean cage as it gets dirty.