Hello, about a week ago, my frog started acting lethargic, and i noticed his back legs were weak, with the toes curling slightly. I assumed it was either an impaction or early-stage MBD, since i had not been dusting his crickets with vitamins in the time i have owned him (6 months). He pooped yesterday, which rules out impaction. He's getting repashy calcium plus on his crickets now, which should hopefully heal any problems he may have had due to lack of vitamins.
Over the past two days he's perked up considerably, no longer acting lethargic, climbing around his tank and croaking just like normal. I'd say he's all better, except that he has these lumps on his side, and his right leg still seems weaker than normal. I've looked everywhere and haven't been able to find a case similar to mine. The lumps aren't hard, don't seem to be an abcess or bacterial infection. They feel just like the rest of his skin, and seem to be internal. Is this enough of an emergency to warrant taking him to a vet? He's perfectly healthy other than this.

His tank: Name:  IMG_20150113_245500505_zpsotxryrxw.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  63.7 KB

The Frog: Name:  IMG_20150112_160459669_zpsr0yfowkw.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  56.1 KB

Lumps highlighted: Name:  IMG_20150113_245451719_zpsv7d5t5ex.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  55.9 KB

4----size of enclosure
18" x 18" x 24"
5----# on inhabitants - No other inhabitants
6----has or was the frog kept with a different species or with any other tank mate no
7----is there a new tank mate----was the new tank mate quarantined no tank mate
8----what is the typical humidity level 60%
9----what temperature is maintained 80 during the day, 75 at night
10---what is, specifically, being used to maintain the temperature of the enclosure 2 red heat lamps above the tank
11---describe the enclosure lighting ( very specifically) 1 UVB light (on during the day, off at night) Unsure of wattage/brand/uvb levels
12---describe enclosure maintenance water bowls cleaned daily, misted 2-3 times a day, poop cleaned on sight, everything cleaned once a month
13---what kind of water is used
-----for misting dechlorinated reverse-osmosis water
-----for the frog's soaking dish dechlorinated tap water
-----is de-chlorinator used / what brand yes, repti-safe
14---material(s) used for substrate - be very specific eco-earth coconut fiber
15---enclosure set up:
-----if recent - describe how the enclosure was cleaned I cleaned the tank 3 weeks ago - replaced the substrate, scrubbed the walls with water, rinsed and scrubbed all the things in the tank with hot water
-----plants( live or artificial) if artificial plants are used are they plastic or fabric 1 bunch of fabric leaves, 1 fabric-leaved vine, 1 fabric-leaved floor plant, 1 wall branch with fabric leaves
-----describe wood, bark , and background materials 1 tall, smooth driftwood, foam background.
16---when is the last time the frog ate today, 2 crickets
17---have you found poop lately yes, yesterday
18---how often is the frog fed every other day
19---what size feeder is given large crickets
20---what other feeders are used as treats none
21---what is the frog's main food source crickets
22---do feeders roam free in the enclosure or is the frog bowl fed bowl fed
23---vitamins - what brand and how often repashy calcium +. used once, because i just got it.
24---calcium - what brand and how often fluker's calcium dust fed to the crickets
25---was the frog without calcium for any period of time crickets were always fed calcium dust, went without extra supplements for 6 months
26---approximate age of the frog mature - unknown exact age
27---how long have you owned the frog 6 months
28---who cared for the frog before you pet store
29---is the frog wild caught or captive bred captive bred
30---how often the frog is handled -- are gloves used ( what kind of gloves) once a week or so, no gloves, just clean and misted hands
31---is the enclosure kept in a high or low traffic area low traffic, high noise sometimes though
30---has or was the frog properly quarantined (yes or no) no quarantine
-----for how long
32---has the frog been treated with any medication: no
-----for what
-----name of medication
-----for how long
-----what dose
-----was medication prescribed by a herp vet