So I just wanted to let my fellow froggers know I brought lillypad to the vet Friday and found out she has water edema due to her kidneys, the vet figures she probably got it from when she was being kept at petsmart. They had her in a critter keeper in the water dragons enclosure letting them run all over box, one of the reasons I decided to get her, and she wasnt at right temps or anything. So the vet pretty much told me there is not much she can do, and she is a lot more experienced with lizards and reptiles and when it comes to amphibians she sees more turtles then frogs. She said she was sure from the xray and exam that's what it was. She said she is still moving and eating and the only way to make her feel better would be to release the fluid, and she said she wasnt seeming to affected and uncomfortable by it so she recommended soaking her for a couple hours at home in some clean spring water and when I feel she isn't looking comfortable anymore to bring her back and she will release the water. She also said that after getting rid of the water swelling that it will come back and will have to be done again, so that's why she would rather wait till she is really not doing well. So all and all she is abit swollen but is still moveing. So my question is I don't know if I got the proper advice so I figured I would ask my fellow froggers what they thought and what I can do for her. Is she going to die on me soon? Im really upset about this and just don't know what to do. When I bathed her the other day she shrunk abit but about an hour later she just went back to the way she was. I soaked her for about an hour. Oh and when I go back to the vet she said since we already did the consultation already and know whats wrong and we are just waiting that she will do it for free since I paid friday so that's some good news. Any advice would great.