Thread: Post Your WTFs Tank Set-Up

FrogOverlord

Cool Post Your WTFs Tank Set-Up

If you've read my previous posts before, I'm getting WTFs on the 13th! I have their QT set up already, but I only have a vague idea of what their final enclosure would look like. So, I thought, why not have owners of WTFs post their own enclosures? Then (maybe) I'll get a spark of inspiration.

(also if there's a post like this already out there and I just didn't look hard enough, please link me to that post and I'll just delete this thread )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

StickySally

Default Post Your WTFs Tank Set-Up

This is mine. I use coco fibre substrate and one layer of frog moss. Many disagree with using moss, but I find the frogs are attracted to the colour. My frogs love the hanging branches. It is called wacky wood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Post Your WTFs Tank Set-Up

Name:  CIMG3016.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  129.5 KB
    This is the Exo Terra 36x18x36. It houses 4 adult WTFs. The bottom is layered with hydro balls, core mat, sphagnum moss then top layer is core mat. The layer of moss is the breeding ground for the spring tails that keep this viv clean & the core mat is so in case they flick a roach out of the feeding dish there are no worries about ingesting substrate. 5 magnaturals for hiding in and resting on and lots of silk plants for cover during the day time so they can get their beauty sleep. They use ever inch of this viv, I see the footie prints each morning when I get up.
    Rest in peace Rosie 5-31-12
    Rest in peace Rufus 2-7-14
    Rest in peace Morph 8-14-15

5. This member thanks kueluck for this post:

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Here's mineName:  elly-albums-elly-white-s-picture75695-frog2-007.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  91.1 KB
    Exo Terra 18-18-24. I intend to add more leaf litter, a large water bowl, a second ledge and a hide. I used a drainage layer and I have a springtail and an isopod culture in the dirt. It will eventually house two White's.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kueluck View Post
    Name:  CIMG3016.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  129.5 KB
    This is the Exo Terra 36x18x36. It houses 4 adult WTFs. The bottom is layered with hydro balls, core mat, sphagnum moss then top layer is core mat. The layer of moss is the breeding ground for the spring tails that keep this viv clean & the core mat is so in case they flick a roach out of the feeding dish there are no worries about ingesting substrate. 5 magnaturals for hiding in and resting on and lots of silk plants for cover during the day time so they can get their beauty sleep. They use ever inch of this viv, I see the footie prints each morning when I get up.
    Hey Gail, is that a "RealTree" background?? Would love something like that, where'd you get it?
    Mom to these fine frogs!
    4.4.0 White's tree frogs (Litoria caerulea): Sir Honey Lime, Bok & Choi, Martha, Shirley, Leapin' Loo and Ping & Pong; 0.2.1 Amazon Milk Frogs (Trachycephalus resinifictrix): Otto & Echo and Pip-Squeak aka Tiny
    2.0.0 South American Bird Poo Frogs (Hyla marmorata): Ribbit & Rupert

Thread Information