Thread: What do I do!?!

Comimehr

Smile What do I do!?!

I just got a pac-man frog as a gift and I have a 10 gallon terrarium set up, and I know it needs some plants because the humidity levels aren't what I'd like at all. I have a ceramic heater that's 25 watts on top. I also have an under tank heater that says the wattage is about 15. He's got coconut fiber on the bottom with nice burrowing moss. I just want to know if any of you guys might know how best to get him at his healthiest and happiest, ya know? Do you feed and keep your crickets, or just buy them when you need them? Do you ever use anything else? How often do you mist his living quarters, or does he need a mister set up? I read that some people have timers on their lights to give them a 12-12 cycle. Any information would be most welcome. More than welcome. So he's an albino pac-man. And I've named him Albus. I'm Courtney annnnnd I appreciate your help!

Nationality
    [New Zealand]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: What do I do!?!

Hi there Comimehr, Welcome to the forum.
    Im sorry but I cant help you with Pac-man frog's, but there are plenty of experienced and knowledgeable members who will be able jump in to help you.

Thread Information