Hey guys, I'm not sure what my little buddy is doing. He's been staying under ground now and hasn't ate for over a week. Before he was eating 3-5 crickets every other day. I finally decided to bother him and pull him out to see if he was okay today. His eye looked a little weird and when he's under ground I can see his eyes are half closed so I was worried he had something wrong with them. I rubbed the dirt off to get a better look and it appears he is shedding, he's also changed color. Is he sick or is this what they do sometimes? I don't know if I should force feed him or leave him be. My temps were about 75 in there and the humidity has always been between 60-80 since I'm in florida and mist a couple times a day. I know it was kinda cold so I went out today and bought a new heating pad for a 50 gal. tank even though he's in a 10 gal, I figure if it gets to hot I can turn it off at night. The first pic is new, the second is of about 6 months ago, he was a darker green. He doesn't look under-weight, just a different color now.

Name:  20141102_175018.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  131.9 KB
Name:  oldpicoffrog.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  21.1 KB