Thread: Pangea

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Pangea

The only local pet store that carries Repashy's Superfly (FF Culture Media) had a recent shortage and when got it back in stock, raised the product's price. So did a short search and found this online store called Pangea which had the 8 lbs. bag for less than half the price locally and a flat shipping rate. Placed order last week and to my surprise; they sent it USPS priority and made it to me in a few days .

If you are in need of Repashy products, do give them a quick look, you might save some of your hard earned cash like I did. Now got enough quality FF media to last me a long time . Sorry can't help local economy; but at twice the cost... hello !
    Remember to take care of the enclosure and it will take care of your frog !​

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [Canada]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Pangea

Pangea is awesome, amazing people work there, the owner is very nice and helpful! Pangea diet is the best gecko diet OMHO and they have do much more stuff, I'm a customer for a few years now, very happy. If only shipping to Canada is less expensive it would be nice.
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

Thread Information