Thread: Tomato Frog/s D. Guineti

Tomato Frog

Default Tomato Frog/s D. Guineti

Okay, so I actually work in a pet shop, but they will not make any special orders, and they rarely get tomato frogs in at all because they do not sell fast. Before I took in my current tomato, the pervious frog had lived in the store for almost a year! (I feel bad for them having to live in the showcases for that long).

Anyways, I have been having the hardest time even finding a breeder, (let alone a reputable one), of tomato frogs who will ship to Ontario... I can't even find a place that will ship to anywhere in Canada. The only place I could think of to go to was the Canadian Reptile Breeders Expo, in Toronto.. but I only found out about it a few days ago.. and it's this weekend I also happen to live just far enough away that I can't catch a ride with anyone, and the train is just too expensive. So now my ideas have run dry, Does ANYBODY happen to know of any good breeders who would ship their frogs to ontario? I just want to find a friend or two for my guy to keep him company

Ideally if I was able to choose, I would look for a younger frog, but I'm not picky, as long as the frog is healthy I would be fine with getting male or female, and age isn't too important as long as the frog is big enough to eat small crickets.

Thanks in advance for any help

- Dani

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread Information