Growing frogs with my 5 year old. They were collected from an abandoned in-ground pool near a river/river flats in Western Michigan. I think we are dealing with a couple different species as they apper different and are changing at different rates. We have had them since July 4th, three of the five have had rear legs for a few weeks, just within the last week we have noticed front legs starting in those three, and just yesterday one came out of the water and his tail is already nothing but a nub! Between last night and this morning the other two are coming out of the water. One of the other two has rear legs within the last couple days, and maybe front starting??, but the fifth has nothing and is much larger than all the others. We have been feeding them boiled romaine lettuce, and will be going today to get fruit flies and crickets. This has been a lot of fun and a great experience for my daughter, but now we are hoping to find out what species we grew! We were assuming they were all just regular bullfrogs when we got them! Thanks!!

First froglet
Name:  DSC03432.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  37.8 KB

Name:  DSC03430.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  55.2 KB

Second froglet

Name:  DSC03429.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  92.6 KB

Third froglet