Thread: New Viv, waiting 4 silicone

bobgildolf

Default New Viv, waiting 4 silicone

Hi y'all. I've finally finnished my frogs new home. I have made a background using expanding foam and coco fibre stuck on with silicone. It took me hours to stick it all on, but it looks good so its all been worth it I think. Anyway its been about 7 or 8 weeks since the siliconing, How long do I need to leave it before I can move the frogs in? The smell of the silicone has gone, I've soaked it all a few times to make sure everything is stable and nothing falls off or apart when wet, I've ruffed it all up a bit with my hands aswell and it all seems solid.
    I'm sure my frogs are just dying to move in, so if anyone knows when its safe then please let me know.
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

bshmerlie

Default Re: New Viv, waiting 4 silicone

Any pictures?

nana

I would think it is safe to use now hunny as it only takes 48-72hrs for the silicone to cure. Looking forward to pics

bobgildolf

Cool, seems I've waited a little longer than I needed to, but better to be safe than sorry I guess. I've ordered some live moss for Teusday, so thats the moving day. I've been waiting for a while for my brother to give me his old camera,as mine is busted, but he asures me it will be soon, so I'll post pics asap.
    Thanks 4 advice.

hammydhamster

sounds cool. might need you to make me one! well ony after the world cup!!!

bobgildolf

LOL, no point even watching England, we suck. anyway thats probably a discussion for another forum

Thread Information