Today after I had gone to my orthodontist appointment i stopped in one of the pet stores at the mall. Pet lovers in Abbotsford was the store. They had fish tanks and terraria stacked on the walls with aquatic plants, iguanas, turtles, you name it! But i stopped once i saw lettering on a ET tank "Green tree frog (Whites) $8 " at first i thought there was a misidentification because of the price but nope, I asked the employee at the till if i could see the frog. she reached into the tank to grab the little frog (2") and it turned out it was a genuine whites tree frog She said they had the guy for close to 3 months with nobody wanting him. He had A fire belly toad as a tankmate with gravel substrate (bad mix lol) he appeared healthy with no bulges on his side. This guy would end up going home with me. the manager went to get what i thought would be a deli cup but instead was a plastic fish bag! he was bagged up with water and told me that he will have air and humidity. I was a little surprised to see um in this bag. 10 minutes later on the way home i see that he had pooped two pebbles! he appeared ok and there was no blood or abnormal faeces. he is now in a 30 gallon tank with water, fake plants and a few hides, he will be housed later in an ET tank.

Do you think i made the right decision buying this frog? Comments and criticism welcome..