Thread: What is the best exo terra size for my sub adult pacman frog or zoomed terrarium

Danielle01

Default What is the best exo terra size for my sub adult pacman frog or zoomed terrarium

I am in the process of selling my twenty gallon long tank as it is too long and provides too much space and I think Chubbs would thrive better in a smaller enclosure. I am trying to decide between a medium exo terra terrarium or a large zoomed terrarium. Any suggestions and please keep in mind I have a good size water bowl and four fake plants.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: What is the best exo terra size for my sub adult pacman frog or zoomed terrarium

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle01 View Post
    I am in the process of selling my twenty gallon long tank as it is too long and provides too much space and I think Chubbs would thrive better in a smaller enclosure. I am trying to decide between a medium exo terra terrarium or a large zoomed terrarium. Any suggestions and please keep in mind I have a good size water bowl and four fake plants.
    I use 12"x12"x18" for males and smaller females. Larger frogs can have 10 gallon or 18" cube. Your 20 would work well for an adult Pyxi.

Danielle01

Default Re: What is the best exo terra size for my sub adult pacman frog or zoomed terrarium

Thanks I am still searching for one I think I will go for the 24x18x18 exo terra terrarium I am looking for one that will give him room to move to different hiding spots and have room for his water dish and fake plants. He is four inches. Would this be a good size I just feel he wod thrive better in a smaller enclosure.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

An 18x18x18 ET is plenty for one adult Pacman. After decor and water dish is in, you should leave space for a couple burying spots so frog can pick from them. Maybe a nice cork slab could provide a great frog cave. If too many plants, just reduce their number.
    Remember to take care of the enclosure and it will take care of your frog !​

Danielle01

Thanks i will definitely look into an 18x18x18 for Chubbs.

Thread Information