I unfortunately don't know how old she is... I have had her for a week, and got her from PetCo, but I don't think they knew much about them. Anyway, I am terrible at judging size, but I would say she's kind of big judging by the research I did on her species. She is a Cobalt tinc and if I were to compare her to an object I would say her body would fill out most of a regular spoon...

Anyway, my question has to do with how much to feed her. She eats really well. I will give her quite a few flies in the morning (she's sitting there waiting) and she's pretty quick to catch most of the ones I put in right away and then will hunt and eat all day as long as she finds them. I just redid her enclosure and her feeding space is better so fewer can immediately hide so today especially she did really well cleaning them out in like 10 minutes tops and though there are probably a few lurking around in there she hasn't found them, though she's searched around much of the day. I decided to give her a few more (like 10-15) and she quickly gobbled those up too and is still looking. It's hard to count the buggers, but I would say I probably put upwards of 40 in there this morning or close to it. Maybe even more....

She had a pretty big poop earlier, and it looked nicely formed (at least I think so based on what I read). It was semi firm and in a sausage type shape. Anyway.... I just wondered if I should feed her when she's looking like that all day or just wait til the next day? I don't know if you can actually overfeed a frog. I don't know enough about frogs to say if she's skinny or not... I would say she's already a bit fatter than when I got her, but I got super lucky in that she has eaten well since the day we got her even though I knew nothing about them and was following less than great advice from the pet store. I also dust every day in an alternating pattern with rep-cal Calcium + D and rep-cal Multivitamin.

Thanks for the help.