Alrighty, I have most of what I need to start my new WTF vivarium. I am using an aquarium that is 25x18x25.

This is the current vivarium. I plan to use some of the plants from here in the new enclosure.
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  77.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  49.6 KB

Here are the plants and some of the wood pieces I plan to use.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  61.3 KB

The log to the left I am going to use on the substrate, as a log.. the other two smaller pieces are flat on the end so I was going to silicone them to the background glass as perches. The last piece is mopani and pretty heavy, not sure what to do with it..

Here's what I have on hand so far..
"Great Stuff" spray foam (gaps and cracks)
100% silicone (black)
National Geographic IFS30 internal filter
25W (i think?) water heater
Eco Earth
Peat Moss
EarthGro Potting Soil
12 small potting baskets
Various rocks
Oak leaf litter

For substrate I was planning on doing a mix of peat moss with potting soil and then layering Eco Earth on top, there are no fertilizers in either so I figure these are safe. For the background I planned on coating it in Eco Earth and adding plants in to the background with the potting baskets. The method I planned to do this was to wrap the potting baskets in plastic wrap to make a hole to fix the basket and then create a drainage hole under the basket to allow it to trickle down and drain to the bottom.

Am I missing anything? I was thinking about doing the back and sides of the enclosure with spray foam.