Hi Amy! Well, at least you made corrections before it caused problems to frog. Story does not surprise me since most stores will prey on people that show up with no knowledge and already have an unknown pet at home.
My first frog was Stilgar, the GABF in my avatar. Local pet shop had 3 of them and myself (a fish guy) just looked at them with the other reptiles. One day I decided to get him and the employee told me the ones with the big ridges where males. My son found this forum and I've been an active member since.
Lucky for me, it did turned into a big male very expensively fast. Had no idea a frog could eat so much food and grow so fast. You can see some more pics of him in here: http://www.frogforum.net/african-bul...-progress.html. Sadly; Stilgar was adopted out with my 2 Pacmans and most fish after I suffered a stroke. Now I have better health and have a few frogs, some tarantulas and 3 fish
.





![United States [United States]](images/flags/United States.gif)

. My son found this forum and I've been an active member since.
. Now I have better health and have a few frogs, some tarantulas and 3 fish
.

Reply With Quote
