Hello all!
An annoying chain of events is leading me back to frogs after yet another few years gap away.

I'm attempting to find some wee little tree frogs, but only toads visit my koi pond, yuk!! Our pool has been down for 2 years, trying to think up another way to lure them in to lay eggs and get new babies. Anyone have ideas?

I down graded from a 110 tall to a store bought new 75g. Bought a CL 75 and it has chips, sitting outside now. Bought another CL 75, it might have a leak...GAHH!!

DH told me to give up and just stick frogs in them. I don't want t give up on another 75!!! But by now, I've spent the same amount of $ on these two junk tanks that a new one costs!! I'm furious with myself, really.

Looking over my old pictures and frog setup, I'm really wanting to turn one into a tank for the frogs!

I have a few questions though.
Should I turn the 75g on it's short side and have a 4ft tall tank? Or should I leave it sitting on it's base and have a 4ft long and low tank? This is something I just can't decide on! I love having all the plants in there, but I'm thinking that the vertical version would be better for the frogs. But the thought of all that vertical wood and little green is really putting me off!

Can someone show me their large, vertical setups?

Has technology changed any in frog keeping? Do we still use red or ceramic heating elements? Powder calcium on food, UVB lighting?

If I cannot catch any, where is a good, reputable place online to buy young gray/copes tree frogs from?
The local shop moved and drastically downsized, they are no longer a store worth visiting and have nearly nothing to offer other than feed/supplies.