Thread: Bulk Magnolia and Live Oak leaves

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Bulk Magnolia and Live Oak leaves

I have hand collected magnolia leaves in 5 to 10 cf boxes. Sizes vary and they are from an area where no chemicals have been applied. I'm offerring them for $12 to $15 per cf, shipped (continental U.S.), depending on quantity. They have not be sanitized by boiling, but the are completely air dried before shipping.

I also have Live Oak leaf litter that is at least 80% Live Oak leaves, with small twigs, blades of grass, and some other misc leaves (laurel oak, bay trees, myrtle oak - primarily species that grow in sandy, well drained soil). I'm offering these from $10 to $12 per cf, again depending on quantity.

All leaves are collected in dry conditions, in areas free of chemicals, and only in areas where no poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, or stinging nettles are growing.

For comparison, magnolia leaves are typically offerred for $4 to $5 per 1-gallon ziplock bag. There are 7.48 gallons per cf; which translates into a prices per cf of between $30 and $37 per cubic foot. I prefer shipping quantities over 5 cf to keep the shipping costs per unit volume lower, but I am willing to ship as little as 1 cf (12x12x12) for $15 for either type.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: Bulk Magnolia and Live Oak leaves

Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    I have hand collected magnolia leaves in 5 to 10 cf boxes. Sizes vary and they are from an area where no chemicals have been applied. I'm offerring them for $12 to $15 per cf, shipped (continental U.S.), depending on quantity. They have not be sanitized by boiling, but the are completely air dried before shipping.

I also have Live Oak leaf litter that is at least 80% Live Oak leaves, with small twigs, blades of grass, and some other misc leaves (laurel oak, bay trees, myrtle oak - primarily species that grow in sandy, well drained soil). I'm offering these from $10 to $12 per cf, again depending on quantity.

All leaves are collected in dry conditions, in areas free of chemicals, and only in areas where no poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, or stinging nettles are growing.

For comparison, magnolia leaves are typically offerred for $4 to $5 per 1-gallon ziplock bag. There are 7.48 gallons per cf; which translates into a prices per cf of between $30 and $37 per cubic foot. I prefer shipping quantities over 5 cf to keep the shipping costs per unit volume lower, but I am willing to ship as little as 1 cf (12x12x12) for $15 for either type.

Send me a PM if you're interested.
    If anyone is interested in bulk leaves, I'd be happy to send a sample of the leaves I'm offering so that you can see them before buying.

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: Bulk Magnolia and Live Oak leaves

Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    If anyone is interested in bulk leaves, I'd be happy to send a sample of the leaves I'm offering so that you can see them before buying.
    Just to clarify, there would be no charge for the samples.

Thread Information