Results 1 to 20 of 79

Thread: New Build in Progress

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default New Build in Progress

    The crypt will not be dwarf. There is no such thing. The c. Wendti 'red' I have growing in my growout tank is about 12-14" tall. It can grow over a foot tall emersed. You should have told me you wanted crypts, I would have sent you some plantlets.


    Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world ~ Nelson Mandela
    1.0.0 Oophaga Pumilio 'Black Jeans'
    0.0.10 Phyllobates Vittatus
    0.0.3 Phyllobates Terribilis 'Mint'
    0.0.3 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Patricia'
    0.0.5 Dendrobates Leucomelas
    0.0.2 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Powder Blue'
    0.0.2 Ranitomeya Variabilis 'southern'
    0.0.3 Epipedobates Anthonyi 'zarayunga'
    1.2.0 Phyllobates bicolor
    0.0.3 Dendrobates tinctorius 'azureus'
    0.0.1 Avicularia Avicularia
    0.0.1 Gramastola porteri
    0.2.0 Canines
    1.0.0 Tabby/Maine Coon Mix
    2.1.0 Genetics Experiments
    0.1.0 Bed Bully

  2. #2
    Moderator LilyPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,445
    Blog Entries
    8
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: New Build in Progress

    I wasn't sure if I really wanted it, I didn't know that crypts came in dwarfs (because apparently they don't) and the package said it would only grow to 6 inches so I thought I would try it. I guess I will be scrapping that, I don't have the room for it. Aquatic anything is not my forte. I was a horrible fish mom and was never able to keep live plants (or live fish for that fact) in the tank, which is why I no longer have fish.
    2.0.3 Hyla versicolor "Eastern Gray Tree Frogs"
    2.2.0 Agalychnis callidryas "Red Eyed Tree Frogs"

    0.0.3 Dendrobates auratus "Turquoise and Bronze"
    0.0.1 Anaxyrus fowleri "Fowler's Toad"



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Vivarium build progress
    By Tankfull Tropicals in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 29th, 2014, 09:15 AM
  2. New build, 220 gallon Vi (somethingorother) build, could use some advice....
    By 1moreminute in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 8th, 2013, 04:46 PM
  3. Looking tp build BIG terrarium/vivarium advise needed on my first build
    By jetoutant in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 9th, 2012, 09:44 PM
  4. My 40 gallon Vertical Build Progress for my Whites Tree Frog
    By frogluver in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: March 1st, 2012, 12:31 PM
  5. 18x18x24 vivarium build (heavy picture / still in progress)
    By nos187 in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: June 21st, 2011, 09:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •