Hello! So I work at Petsmart with all the animals. As some people may know, if Petsmart acquirers animals that are "unfit" to be sold then we put them up for adoption. This past Thursday we got a new shipment of reptiles in. After taking out the new Pacman frog, I noticed his eyes were very puffy and cloudy. I immediately set him/her up in iso and made a vet appointment. His/her appointment was Saturday morning. Turns out that he/she is blind in the right eye and well on the way to being blind in the left as well. We were prescribed Gentamicin in hopes that we could save the left eye. I have decided to adopt him/her but I know very little about these guys. I am also concerned about how well he/she may eat if he/she does go blind. Hopefully I can help him/her have a long and happy life.

His/Her name is now "Tiki" and he/she is just over the size of a quarter. I've got a tank all set up and know how to care for these guys just from doing it at work. No clue what gender yet. I believe Tiki is a Ceratophrys cranwelli, but I will post a picture today after work just in case.

So my question for you all is: How does one take care of a blind baby pacman?