Hello everyone. I got two baby red eyed tree frogs (one normal, one lutino), just less than 1 inch, on saturday (Hong Kong time). It has been two days now, yet they have not eaten anything. On the first night, I put around 10 crickets into their enclosure and allowed them to go 'hunt' for them. Though I do not see any crickets the next morning, I assume they are just hidden or have escaped as the enclosure seems to be rather large for the two babies. The enclosure I am keeping them in is a 12" x 12" x 10" glass tank with a screen top. The tank is keep at a constant temperature of around 22-24 degrees Celsius (or 71.6-75.2 F) with a humidity of 70-90% (mist twice a day: dust and midnight). I keep a photoperiod of around 12 hours of light and dark (as the 3 planted plants need light to grow) as well as intervals of ventilation periods where I turn on exhaust fans placed above the tank. I have bedding of river stones, potting soil and sphagnum moss. There is also a small water bowl to maintain humidity. The background is homemade, sculpted from a mixture of kitty litter 100% natural clay and eco earth (with some sphagnum moss). Here is a picture of the enclosure (I added an exoterra fake vine on the right later on):

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 10.03.31 am.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  98.1 KB

Is this a suitable enclosure for 2 baby red eyed tree frogs? Or should I put them in a smaller QC-tank with less setup?
Last night, i didn't want to just let the cricket roam around the enclosure, so I put them in a plastic container and wedged it into the vine so they can have an arboreal feeding place. But this morning when I counted, they still have not eaten anything.
Name:  Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 10.04.52 am.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  92.0 KB

I am very worried for them and I am not sure if I am keeping them correctly, as these are my first frogs I have done a lot of research into keeping them but I am really unsure if they will make it. I know this might be because of the stress of changing environments, but I am really worried as they have not eaten for 3 days now :S Please help me and give any suggestions on keeping BABY red eye tree frogs that you think will be helpful.

Here are a few pictures of the frogs:
Name:  Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 10.03.43 am.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  69.0 KBName:  Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 10.04.13 am.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  73.5 KBName:  Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 10.04.16 am.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  79.1 KBName:  Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 10.04.43 am.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  31.6 KB

Also they seem to always be in this position (cryptic water conservation posture, i think), is it because the enclosure is not humid enough and they are not getting any water? or are they just sleeping normally?
Name:  Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 10.05.05 am.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  112.8 KB

Please help me and give any suggestions on keeping BABY red eye tree frogs that you think will be helpful.