Two days ago I looked into my ten gal terrarium to find one of my three fire bellies looking a little odd. He was shaped kinda funny and he wasn't moving and he looked a little gray. Upon further inspection I found that my tank had fingerprints on it and that was why he looked gray... But my frog did look sick! He was a bit swollen. He had a little bump on his back, near his bottom. Well not "little" but maybe his lower half was swollen. I gingerly put my hand in the tank and it worried me that he didn't jump away. Luckily he was alive, but I was worried. I went to bed just hoping nothing was too wrong.
Yesterday he was looking plumper so I did about two hours of research. From what I've read I think he might have Dropsy! I cleaned out the terrarium along with everything in it, then gave the toads new water. But the main thing I did was worry.
Today I woke up and checked on my little guy. To my dismay he is probably 1 1/2 times his usual size! I did more research and I pulled out my first fishtank I ever owned -a 1.5 gal little tank.- I cleaned it up and filled with 1 or 2 inches of water then put some cleaned stones on half the bottom. I'm now using this as a quarantine tank.

I don't know what else to do! I'm only 13 so I can't do anything expensive- like an exotic vet that'll charge me a hundred bucks- but if there is any advice you can give me I'd really REALLY appreciate it! Thanks in advance!