Thread: Here to learn and get support

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RBKfrogger

Default Here to learn and get support

Hello all,

I'm here because I'm a new frogger. I've always loved them and for mother's day my hubby and son bought me 2 Whites and the terrarium for them.

I was thrilled, I'd done over a month of research before finally deciding one them. Wanting to ensure we got the best advice and frogs we bought them at a specialty store. Attached are the picture I took of Lucy and Desi the day I brought them home.

Unfortunately, the store did not warn me about younger frog care and didn't warn me about food sizes. The smallest wasn't eating, so I consulted with the store and was given bad advice that just stressed the poor thing out more. WIth the stress and crickets that grew to big for the smallest to eat, my small Desi died of starvation just a couple days ago. I was heartbroken, he was so beautiful. I only found out two days ago about cup feeding and from an employee at another pet store, if only I'd known.

I'm determined to make sure that following bad advice is never the cause of a pet's death again. I've joined a number of furums including this on to get a wide variety of knowledgeable advice, and I'm going to make sure that my pretty Lucy is as happy and healthy as she possibly can be.

I like the interaction here, I hope I've found a good forum for my future froggy years.

Renee
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information