I have kept 7 ADF's in my 46G bow front for the last 5 years with no problems with 17 neon tetras , 3 cherry barbs, 3 emerald cory's , 3 otto's
The tank has tow large amazon sword plants and 4 to 5 other smaller silver swords. So the frogs have plenty of places to hide and feel safe.

My oldest female frog is best buds with the oldest emerald cory.

The only thing I will recommend is to have at least 4 to 5 inches of airspace from the top of the tank to the water line and a good tight fitting tank hood.
These little ones can and will escape if they can.

BTW both frogs in the above pictures look ok but one is a bit thin.

The best staple food for these frogs is reptomin aquatic frog and tadpole food.
and a weekly treat is frozen not freeze dried brine shrimp or blood worms.

The best substrate is sand or bare bottom. I personally prefer sand.
But be sure if you are using a on the back power filter that the intake tube is at least 4 inches above the sand
of the filter will not last long.

In my tank I use medium natural gravel that is too large to for the frog to get into its mouth.
and I use a small ceramic dish on one side of the tank level with the gravel.
I feed the fish on the opposite side of the tank of the dish then I drop in the pelllits for the frogs
over the dish so the frogs can get them with out them falling in between the gravel.

There is another keeper of ADF's that has trained hers to feed inside of a net.