Thread: Cobalt Tinc Vivarium Video

athiker04

Default Cobalt Tinc Vivarium Video

Hey guys. This is my first post here, though I've been lurking and reading for a long time. I've posted a little over at dendroboad, including a fairly detailed build thread for the viv in this video. Here's a link: http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/par...ld-29-gal.html I hope it's alright to link to that forum from here... I don't know if there's competition/hard feelings/etc. If so, then mods, please remove it.

Anyway, I started working on this build a couple of months ago and finished it up about a month back. It was built for two Cobalts that I bought from another member here. I'll let him decide if he wants to claim them or not. The plants still need to do a lot of growing in but overall, I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

I used great stuff + coco fiber/titebond background and have a sump setup to run water to several drip features in the tank. It's really hard to see these in still photos, so I tried to get a few good shots in the video.

These frogs are incredibly active and healthy. I couldn't be happier with them. I was originally really wanting some Leucomelas but couldn't find any locally. Anyway, I'm really glad I ended up going with the tincs.

There's a lot of me just trying to keep the camera in focus, so excuse the quality. For audio I grabbed a creative commons track so there wouldn't just be silence or random background noise. Also, I couldn't figure out how to get a video to embed here, so here's the youtube link:

Cobalt Tincs. 29 Gallon Vivarium - YouTube
    Music: Tam by LJ Kruzer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

tonyball

Default Re: Cobalt Tinc Vivarium Video

Quote Originally Posted by athiker04 View Post
    Hey guys. This is my first post here, though I've been lurking and reading for a long time. I've posted a little over at dendroboad, including a fairly detailed build thread for the viv in this video. Here's a link: http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/par...ld-29-gal.html I hope it's alright to link to that forum from here... I don't know if there's competition/hard feelings/etc. If so, then mods, please remove it.

Anyway, I started working on this build a couple of months ago and finished it up about a month back. It was built for two Cobalts that I bought from another member here. I'll let him decide if he wants to claim them or not. The plants still need to do a lot of growing in but overall, I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

I used great stuff + coco fiber/titebond background and have a sump setup to run water to several drip features in the tank. It's really hard to see these in still photos, so I tried to get a few good shots in the video.

These frogs are incredibly active and healthy. I couldn't be happier with them. I was originally really wanting some Leucomelas but couldn't find any locally. Anyway, I'm really glad I ended up going with the tincs.

There's a lot of me just trying to keep the camera in focus, so excuse the quality. For audio I grabbed a creative commons track so there wouldn't just be silence or random background noise. Also, I couldn't figure out how to get a video to embed here, so here's the youtube link:

Cobalt Tincs. 29 Gallon Vivarium - YouTube
    Music: Tam by LJ Kruzer
    Glad to hear the frogs are doing great! The new setup and video are excellent! Please let me know if you are in the market for more frogs.

Thread Information