Hi, I have a 20g high (which previously was a cichlid tank, a fw planted communityr and very recentyly,land hermit crab terrarium. I upgraded the hermits to a 55g)which is sitting empty. I was always interested in frogs...but never really researched the topic up until now. I know there are many species of frogs available, but that's the thing. How do I know which is the right one for me and vice versa (they have preferences too!)?

I would love have:
*A semi-aquatic environment with floating plants (but tree frogs are OK too)
*A single (or a pair, or few) low maintenance frog (I own other critters and totally know ALL living things come with needs, but the more easygoing they are, the better right?)
*Diurnal (I have my hermit crabs. They're nocturnal enough for me)
*Inexpensive set up (I have the tank, Bio-wheel filter, heater etc..the big stuff. Just need the hood. I want something that won't require elaborate set ups. Like something that will give me the option to go all out if I want to, but can live simply too).
*OK with eating pellets, shrimps, freeze-dried things (ie no bugs, insects or worms plase )
*A great beginner frog!!!

I am in Toronto, Canada and don't know many places other than PetSmart which sells frogs. Local classifieds don't seem to have many posts either (currently researching so looking for options ahead of time). Thanks!!!