Thread: Large Private Collection Of Dart Frogs and accessories in Kingsport Tn.

tonyball

Arrow Large Private Collection Of Dart Frogs and accessories in Kingsport Tn.

I am wanting to scale down my collection of Dart Frogs and tanks. I am currently running 25 setups and would like to get down to around six or eight tanks, so with that being said what I offer for sale: proven trio of Isabels and tank, proven pair of powder blues and tank, proven pair of Patricias and tank, group of 5 proven breeders of companions and tank, proven pair of saul yellowbacks and I have many ,many sub adults and froglets of the aforementioned frogs and also have these as well ,citronella's, green/bronze auratus, blue azureus . I prefer to sell these as local pickup but if someone is interested in having them shipped I can do that for this week only due to I am currently on vacation for the next 8 days and that will be the only time I have to do so (and that would be for frogs only no tanks) If interested pm me for prices or call my cell and leave a message and I will return your call shortly thereafter. I am also overrun with tadpoles so I am willing to give a few away (as many as five per purchase to) buyer(s) All my frogs are very healthy and I will provide pics on request, some are posted on here already. Thanks for having a look phone 423-276-4373

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Large Private Collection Of Dart Frogs and accessories in Kingsport Tn.

I would be interested in some of the dart frogs what are you looking to sell some of them for?

tonyball

Default Re: Large Private Collection Of Dart Frogs and accessories in Kingsport Tn.

Quote Originally Posted by kh2odragon View Post
    I would be interested in some of the dart frogs what are you looking to sell some of them for?
    $50.00 each per frog and $200.00 for proven breeding pairs

tonyball

this post is no longer valid as did scale down my collection but I do have dart frogs for sale and those can be seen in newer posts....thanks

toby

Do you ship internationally?
    Looking for blue dart frog Dendrobates and Bufo alvarius.
    If you have any info or links pls. let me know
    Regards

tonyball

Quote Originally Posted by toby View Post
    Do you ship internationally?
    Looking for blue dart frog Dendrobates and Bufo alvarius.
    If you have any info or links pls. let me know
    Regards
    Sorry I do not ship internationally at this time

Jessica Wolford

VERY VERY INTERESTED!!! I AM NOT LOCAL BUT WOULD PAY SHIPPING!! I CURRENTLY HAVE TO FIRE BELLY TOADS AND A WHITES DUMPY (OF 3 Years!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyball View Post
    I am wanting to scale down my collection of Dart Frogs and tanks. I am currently running 25 setups and would like to get down to around six or eight tanks, so with that being said what I offer for sale: proven trio of Isabels and tank, proven pair of powder blues and tank, proven pair of Patricias and tank, group of 5 proven breeders of companions and tank, proven pair of saul yellowbacks and I have many ,many sub adults and froglets of the aforementioned frogs and also have these as well ,citronella's, green/bronze auratus, blue azureus . I prefer to sell these as local pickup but if someone is interested in having them shipped I can do that for this week only due to I am currently on vacation for the next 8 days and that will be the only time I have to do so (and that would be for frogs only no tanks) If interested pm me for prices or call my cell and leave a message and I will return your call shortly thereafter. I am also overrun with tadpoles so I am willing to give a few away (as many as five per purchase to) buyer(s) All my frogs are very healthy and I will provide pics on request, some are posted on here already. Thanks for having a look phone 423-276-4373

tonyball

I am sorry to say that at this time I can not provide shipping because my work schedule does not allow me the time to do so, I really wish it were possible but unfortunately it is not

Thread Information