Just wanted to express my general dissatisfaction about Denmark being such a small, non-toad fixated amphibian group and for it to be so unbelievably tough to get hold of Bufo japonicus here!!

It's incredible - the only toad source I've fond in a pet-shop line, is some guy who online sells Bufo melanosticus at the moment (if ANYONE want to trade two melanosticus for two male bufo japonicus, I'll make it happen!! LOL) and otherwise seeing only Cane toads at the messevent we have in DK.

Otherwise it's just poison dart frogs, axolotls, pacman- and surinam frogs (you guys have it SO easy, haha).

After two and a half months now of looking around, even getting in touch with the president for the Froggroups activities in Denmark, I've found one breeder all the way in Vienna, that's in touch with me and might have toadlets for next years august 8.l Otherwise I've just recently discovered the fair in Hamm this 14th of december, that I'd love to go to, but don't have a car :.(

I've also looked around and found a few contacts in the UK via their reptile forum, but I fear costums being a real pain when I have to bring them home by plane, and I don't want to risk them being quaranteened for six months, where I have to pay by day, or them being refused at costums and taken from me.

Just totally sucks If anyone has any other ideas, I'd appreciate it.