Thread: something i have to share about ugr

Maverick

Default something i have to share about ugr

look for this on youtube -MMMMMM! GIANT PIXIE FROG!.This video shows how they don't know a giant from a dwarf,and their staff.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cap10Squirty

Default Re: something i have to share about ugr

Well the gentleman may have slipped up on the nomenclature during his goofing around with the frog....however, the company at least has the right mind (from the few videos I have seen) in regards to housing of their animals. I would be careful calling out people who have been in the hobby for longer than you have been alive, if you are indeed 14 years old. I've been noticing a trend here and it seems that you want to go head strong against advice a lot of others have been giving you in regards to the captive care of P. adspersus.

Please don't start filling the latest forum posts with what you find that's wrong with others without correcting your own ways first.

4. This member thanks Cap10Squirty for this post:

Beardo

Hows that saying about stones and glass houses go?.....

Maverick

I was talking about their frogs and how they don't know the difference between giant and dwarf so don't go assume i'm talking about all their animals.

Maverick

And beardo don't come on another one of my threads with some trash unless you are going to give actual advice.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Alright look. Before this gets out of hand any further I'm going to step in and say this.

There has always been much confusion between the different species of Pyxicephalus. It has only been recently that they have begun to recognise other species into the Genus. Carlos and Terry have both added threads about these happenings here in this section of the forum.

Maverick I have also advised you on what to do and not to do with your frogs. If you don't listen to the mods and experienced members people tend to get mad or annoyed. Your experience level is novice at best yet you want to bash a business here on a public site. I would not do that. For one there is another species smaller than the Giant that looks very similar and is also often confused as a Dwarf. The true Dwarf is Pyxicephalus edulis and there are key characteristics that set it apart from the other aside from its size. Pyxicephalus angusticeps is often confused as both species due to size and coloration. Their size is that of the Dwarf yet their coloration is that of the Giant.

I'm going to recomend that you do a bit more research before you start publically calling out people here. Especially those more experienced than you. Beardo is only commenting what everyone else is thinking and Garret is spot on.

Try and research as much as possible and be more responcible.

Thank you!

Best Regards
    Jerrod

9. This member thanks GrifTheGreat for this post:

SCF

Grif, So this one time in band camp...

Thread Information