Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red leg?? If so i need help! :(

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Red leg?? If so i need help! :(

Yes. When they are relaxed and resting their bellies should be white. Sometimes when they're squished on the glass their lower bellies may have a hint of color too.

If they are healthy, eating well, pooping well, have no skin alterations or wounds, have good energy and are awake and asleep at the right tines of the day, their homes are clean and at the proper temp and humidity, and if they have a proper day/night lighting schedule then I don't worry. I just keep an eye on them.

It is always good to be prepared though. Find a vet that could treat frogs if need be. Have a few things on hand like neosporin without pain reliever, unflavored plain pedialyte, reptaboost, liquid calcium supplement, and a hospital tank, just in case you need them.

It's good to monitor and know your pets personalities so you can quickly detect when something is wrong. And act quickly if you notice something is off/wrong. When frogs get sick, it's tough to reverse of not properly treated quickly. The goal is to avoid it all-together. Prevention and husbandry are key.

And, again, have a vet on stand-by, just in case you need extra help or medications. We can often guide people here, but unfortunately, are not vets who can prescribe medications. We often know what you need, but can only offer guidance. But, we are always here to help as much as we can.
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information