Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Please Welcome....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    100+ Post Member Truffs1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Nationality
    [United Kingdom]
    Location
    Northumberland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    956

    Default Re: Please Welcome....

    Very nice

    I love the Cornuta, it's adorable and I can tell the Ornate is full, look at his right side.

    Now you need to add Cornuta to your signature.

  2. This member thanks Truffs1178 for this post:


  3. #2
    Moderator Lija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Nationality
    [Canada]
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,471
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Talking Re: Please Welcome....

    Green cornuta??? That's it! I'm getting Aurita thenLol


    beautiful frogs! And by the way I know all about running after delivery truck, except it was different city and different country lol That is how I got mine lol i wonder now, can it be because green cornuta was in there.... Hm....
    Happy they are all adjusting nicely.
    ​Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

  4. This member thanks Lija for this post:


  5. #3
    reptileszz
    Guest

    Default Re: Please Welcome....

    OMG Both so awesome! I LOVE LOVE love the high red! I also love the cornuta!

    Carole

  6. This member thanks reptileszz for this post:


  7. #4
    Moderator Mentat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA USA
    Posts
    5,939
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Please Welcome....

    Great additions Colleen/Jerrod and best of luck breeding the HR Ornates !
    Remember to take care of the enclosure and it will take care of your frog !​

  8. This member thanks Mentat for this post:


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •