Thread: Help

Monza geckos

Unhappy Help

Hi there wondering if anyone knows what's wrong with my leopard gecko I picked here up just a few minutes ago and like every time i do she wriggles about and then settles down in the palm of my hand after she realises I'm either feeding or stroking her but this time something completely unexpected happened when I picked her up she did the usual but this time I heard a small click at first I thought it was my tokay or locusts but no I took her to my bedroom where nothing else lives and I picked her up and she's making the clicking noise I tried to see where this noise was coming from and I think it's one of her legs or her back but I lightly stroked her back and examined her legs and no grunts squeaks or chirps so she's not in pain but was wondering should I take her to the vets is something broken please help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United Kingdom]

Default Re: Help

It's probably just her distress call. It's a sign that she doesn't want to be handled. They make that noise with their throat. Don't handle her on a daily basis because I know you do Ben.

Monza geckos

No I know the call your on about and it's not that it's like the sound off Rockies tail or cracking knuckles what do you reckon take her to Robert and Prescott

Nationality
    [United Kingdom]

I guess so I mean they're the only reptile vet in our area.

Monza geckos

No I mean do you reckon I should take her to dd first or straight to Prescott and I was also wanting to hear from some Leo breeders on the forum to see if any one else has experienced it

Nationality
    [United Kingdom]

Post pics of the leg and this is frog forum not leopard gecko forum so you may not fond any Leo breeders. :/

Monza geckos

No no I just checked seems to just be growth in the joints and it's just the same as us clicking our necks

Nationality
    [United Kingdom]

So she's ok?

Monza geckos

Think so Just like that time the joints in Rockies tail cracked and she's eating and active so she's good I think

Thread Information