Do you have sharp items (plastic plants, etc.) in enclosure? Frog could have mis-jumped and injured eye. Recommend find a local herp/amphib vet and take frog to it, good luck!
Do you have sharp items (plastic plants, etc.) in enclosure? Frog could have mis-jumped and injured eye. Recommend find a local herp/amphib vet and take frog to it, good luck!
Remember to take care of the enclosure and it will take care of your frog!
There's no sharp things in his enclosure. It's paper towels, a water dish, some soft plants, and a soft bendable branch thing.
And he's less than an inch long so taking him to a vet isn't really feasible.
He's still acting and eating normally, I put a tiny dab of Neosporin on the bump. Hopefully it improves.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that Neosporin shouldn't be used on or around the eye area?
If dragons were real I'd totally be in on that...
1 German Shepherd X- Badger
Oh, yikes. It was a very small amount though.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)