Hi I have a juvenile pacman (cranwelli) had him for a few months now in a simple setup with moist paper towel for substrate and a heat mat under a third of the tub hes currently being kept in while hes still small. The temperature and humidity are both fine, hes eating sometimes by himself and sometimes with tongs. Around 2 weeks ago I noticed something wrong with his "mouth"...at first i thought it was a drooping jaw therefore MBD despite the fact that I dust his food with Cal+ D3 and vitamin supplements. To try and help I syringe fed small amounts of liquid calcium after feeding to try and give him a little bit extra...however upon closer inspection it would appear as though his mouth appears to be open due to his tongue being "swollen". Apart from the obvious visual sign he still eats, seems lively and in good health...has anyone came across this as I've struggled to find anything similar after hours of googling. If so does anyone know a potential cause and a treatment as I'm sure it can't be comfortable for him the way it currently is...

Thanks
Luke

PS. Just so you know the pictures are taken of him having a soak not his permanent enclosure.

Name:  IMG_2964.jpg
Views: 945
Size:  38.5 KBName:  IMG_2965.jpg
Views: 937
Size:  37.6 KB