Thread: Marven's missing!!

aegillesp

Default Marven's missing!!

I was setting up my misting system today and I noticed I didn't see Marven, now, I haven't seen him (which I think is a her actually) for the last few days but I figured since she was such a pansy she was just hiding, because I know she hides really well. I turned the terrarium upside down and she is no where to be found! Laputa has been happily sleeping on a leaf, and she doesn't mind me holding her/being in the terrarium, but Marven just isn't there! The Terrarium is in my bedroom, so where should I start first? If she's been out for a few days is there a chance she could still be alive? I do have 2 cats, but they dont eat things, they just play with them...I'm in full panic mode!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

nirotorin

Default Re: Marven's missing!!

Go through your viv again. It's always good to quadruple check when this happens. Also check all of the water sources in your house repeatedly, and around the general vacinity of the water sources. Like behind the toilet, under the rims, down by the pipes, ect. I vaguely recall this happening to me a few times as a kid, and then finding the frog in the sink, or something like that. Check windows thoroughly as well.

aegillesp

Default Re: Marven's missing!!

Phew! Marven has been found! When my boyfriend came home he went in and flipped this little cave over and there she was! I flipped that stupid thing 2-3 times and I really looked at it but there she was! She was so far wedged into this thing she really didn't want to be found! I even had it out of the tank for an hour or two!

Thread Information