- Joshua Halter- Lancaster- Pennsylvania
[References upon request]

Species - Starry Night Reed Froglets (Heterixalus alboguttatus)
Line/Origin - My line started from the froglets I purchased from Mike Novy @ rainforest junkys- adults will be pictures they are unrelated.

Age - 1 month
Quantity - 15+ available
Price - $25 each
Group Prices - 5+ $20 each
- not really looking to trade, however I may be interested in costa rican auratus
Preferred Payment Method - paypal-cash
Shipping Rates & information -i can meet locally, or I ship via USPS, overnight. includes: box lined with styro, cool pack if needed.

Those are pictures of some of my stock--the froglets pictured may NOT be the one you receive. However they are all the same size, and are very simliar. If you would like to see individual pictures please do not hesitate to ask!

Here are pictues of the parents
Female:
Male:

These are fantastic little frogs to keep, very active, very bold, and are very hardy. I am very happy to be able to have these available. While the babies are rather bland, they develop their brilliant coloring within 3-4 months of age. They are destroying fruit flies and pinhead crickets dusted with rep cal and herptivite. If you have any questions please pm me. Thank you!

Species -CB Red Eye Tree Froglets
Line/Origin - Male Line (Rainforest Junkys) Female Line (I got her as a CB baby a long time ago)

Age - 1 month
Quantity - 50+ available
Price - $25 each
Group Prices - 5+ $20 each
- Not looking to trade, however I may be interested in Costa Rican Auratus
Preferred Payment Method - cash, paypal
Shipping Rates & information - I can meet locally, or i ship via USPS-includes box, overnight, styro, cool pack if needed.
Pictures -

Since I have such a large stock, the froglet you see may not be the one you receive. However, If you would like individual pictures feel free to ask. All are the same size and doing excellent.

Fantastic little frogs, they are destroying pinhead/small crickets dusted with rep cal and herptivite. Excellent display frog. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me.
-I will also be at the reading, PA show this weekend if anyone is interested in meeting there.
-If you would like pictures of the parents I can post them on here.