![United States [United States]](images/flags/United States.gif)
"We like our choruses sung together, we like our arms in our brother's arms...
We sing with our heroes 33 rpm, we're never goin home until the sun says we're finished,
and I'll love you forever if I ever love at all,
wild hearts..."
1.2.0 Felis Catus - "Zoey" "Mouse" "Casey"(step-cat)
0.1.0 B. a. americanus - "Banjo"
1.0.0 Myotis lucifugus - "Fiendly" rest in peace, buddy. 06/15/13
Rest in peace my sweet Ukulele 01/29/14
![United States [United States]](images/flags/United States.gif)
Here's Lola's new cage. I made it look like her old 10 gallon. After I introduced her I gave her a huge worm to eat. She was in her hide for a while, but she then decided to burrow under her water dish.![]()
![]()
"Look on the wall behind you. Look at that little girl's face. I know you've seen it. But you know what she's never going to be able to see? She's never going to be able to see the simple wonder of a leaf in her hand. Because there's not going to be any trees. Now you think about that."
R.I.P. Lola
R.I.P. Bandit
![United States [United States]](images/flags/United States.gif)
nice! looks awesome.
"We like our choruses sung together, we like our arms in our brother's arms...
We sing with our heroes 33 rpm, we're never goin home until the sun says we're finished,
and I'll love you forever if I ever love at all,
wild hearts..."
1.2.0 Felis Catus - "Zoey" "Mouse" "Casey"(step-cat)
0.1.0 B. a. americanus - "Banjo"
1.0.0 Myotis lucifugus - "Fiendly" rest in peace, buddy. 06/15/13
Rest in peace my sweet Ukulele 01/29/14
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)