Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sick Pacman

Default Re: Sick Pacman

Neosporin is kept with all the other topical antibiotics, here, on the shelf.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Can you get a video of the feet wiggling? There is only one video Youtube right now that I have found and its a Japanese vid. Would love to see more feet wiggle vids. Its pretty rare in captivity.

I actually got one the first day because I thought it was so strange

Sorry it's all narrow, it's a cell phone video.

100+ Post Member Louis Charles Bruckner's Avatar
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

That is so funny I never seen this behavior.

Nice!

What mixture should I use for this trots boost? Would he be the weight of an adult leopard gecko? Or more?

*trots = repta
    damn phone

100+ Post Member Louis Charles Bruckner's Avatar
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.Are you talking about the mixture for repti boost or similar product.
    Well I use a small kitchen scale to weigh my frog periodically to keep track of his weight for health reasons.
    I got the one you see in the photo from a department store call target
    Name:  IMG_0750.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  92.1 KB
    The scale is a great tool when you're doing treatments that call for dosages by weight.

I did a quick search and I did find one near your location.
    3170 Tillicum Road
    Victoria, BC V9A 6T2
    Store: 250-220-0360

I actually laughed and rolled my eyes when I went back and read my post lol. Trots = repta, in auto correct language lol. Ok, yes, we just recently got that Target actually

He just had his nightly bath and dinner, and is currently throwing a party/tantrum in his tank. He has done the luring 3 nights in a row! That pedialyte is amazing, he went from refusing food and me fighting to try to force feed him, to actively luring his food, overnight. Mind blown!

So my guy is doing amazing! He eats every night, lures every night, and his sore is healing very nicely. His sore is a light pink now, so the new skin is coming along, no open spots on it He even gets enough energy to try to jump out of his bath, he almost made it the other night. So I have been having to cover it with a paper towel so that he isn't so interested in leaving.

He did the funniest thing tonight, during his feeding. He missed the frog and his tongue got stuck to the side of his tank. It reminded me of the scene from Dumb and Dumber, when Lauren Holly is trying to remove the guys tongue from the pole lol! So I just took the tongs and stuck the cricket to it lol.

I also realized that I have an analog food scale, so I finally got to weigh him. He is 125g. And #1 that repta boost is ridiculous to figure out, #2, it is also ridiculous to try and get it in their mouths. I think most of it ended up in his bath.

I have to thank you guys for being so understanding, supportive, and helpful! Everyone has been so wonderful. I am grateful

Woops, he didn't miss the frog, he missed the cricket.

Nationality
    [United States]

Thus far I've only seen the Ornates perform the frog lure which is what this is. It's to lure other frogs, but they will try and utilize it to attract other prey as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendar View Post
    So my guy is doing amazing! He eats every night, lures every night, and his sore is healing very nicely. His sore is a light pink now, so the new skin is coming along, no open spots on it He even gets enough energy to try to jump out of his bath, he almost made it the other night. So I have been having to cover it with a paper towel so that he isn't so interested in leaving.

He did the funniest thing tonight, during his feeding. He missed the frog and his tongue got stuck to the side of his tank. It reminded me of the scene from Dumb and Dumber, when Lauren Holly is trying to remove the guys tongue from the pole lol! So I just took the tongs and stuck the cricket to it lol.

I also realized that I have an analog food scale, so I finally got to weigh him. He is 125g. And #1 that repta boost is ridiculous to figure out, #2, it is also ridiculous to try and get it in their mouths. I think most of it ended up in his bath.

I have to thank you guys for being so understanding, supportive, and helpful! Everyone has been so wonderful. I am grateful
    Lol its hilarious when they miss and hit the terrarium side. Kinda have to peel thier tongue off the glass.

I had never seen him do it, until the other day. Now as soon as he sees the crickets, he does it. He looks so cute! I had to give him a honey bath tonight because he hadn't pooped. He finally pooped tonight, I was so happy!

I know, I just giggled, called him a doofus, and shook my head lol

Here are some updated pictures from tonights feeding He is getting all tubby again! Yay!

You've got a little something on your face....:Name:  2013-07-25 16.47.50.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  57.2 KBName:  2013-07-25 16.47.27.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  51.2 KB

Nice! I just fed my Mojo too. He caught a cricket and a nightcrawler in one chomp. I want to say about a week ago he caught a nightcrawler mid air. It was awesome.

Hypnotic

Awsome progress! Good to read your little guy is doing better. That frog lure is hilarious! Wish mine did it!

Have you tried a pinky yet? It might help in fattening him up a littlebit quicker. Its like a double quarter pounder with cheese for frogs.

I have tried thawed out pinkies, but I don't want to feed them to him too much. I have 3 in my freezer for special occasions. Yeah, he does some pretty funny things when he eats. A lot of the time he is luring the crickets and even tries to get the ones in the container outside his tank, but it takes him forever to actually just take one. He was even trying t lure the one that was on his face lol. But then there are times he grabs them as soon as I drop them in front of them. I have been feeding him 6-10 crickets a day, and I think he ate about 12 today. So I am not worried about fattening him up quicker, he should be good this way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information