Thread: Anoles & Other Small Insectivorous Lizards: Care Notes & Important Supplies

findiviglio

Default Anoles & Other Small Insectivorous Lizards: Care Notes & Important Supplies

Hi All,
    The Green or Carolina Anole, Anolis carolinensis, has introduced generations of herp enthusiasts to reptile-keeping. Small, active, and willing to breed in captivity, this handsome arboreal lizard makes a wonderful pet. Although associated with “beginners”, Green Anoles are complex creatures, well able to hold the interest of lifelong herpetologists and pet keepers, myself included. A huge array of relatives (there are over 370 anole species!), many available in the pet trade, can be kept in a similar manner. Today I’ll review supplies for Anoles and similar lizards to get you started off right. Please see the linked articles, and post questions below, for detailed information on care and breeding. Read the rest of this article here: The Green Anole - Important Supplies for Anoles and other Lizard Pets
    Please also check out my posts on Twitter http://bitly.com/JP27Nj and Facebook http://on.fb.me/KckP1m

My Bio, with photos of animals I’ve been lucky enough to work with: That Pet Place welcomes Zoologist/Herpetologist Frank Indiviglio to That Reptile Blog | That Reptile Blog

Best Regards, Frank Indiviglio

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread Information