I noticed one of my frogs has a thick white spot on his eye in the corner. Very small area and another white film coming in on top of other eye. I didn't see it a couple of days ago. The frog is eating fine and happy as can be. He looks great other then the eye. It's barely noticeable right now but I am worried and have a vet appointment Monday. Any idea?? 1. Size of enclosure - 18 x18 x 24
2. # of inhabitants - specifically other frogs and size differences- 2 WTF
3. Humidity - 70
4. Temperature - 80
5. Water - type - for both misting and soaking dish - dechlorinated water
6. Materials used for substrate - rocks, coco fiber
7. Enclosure set up i.e. plants (live or artificial), wood, bark and other materials.
- How were things prepared prior to being put into the viv. - live plants, set up a month before put frogs in. They have been in for 1 1/2 years.
8. Main food source - crickets
9. Vitamins and calcium? (how often) feed crickets a calcium food
10. Lighting - CFL
11. What is being used to maintain the temperature of the enclosure - misting, covering as needed
12. When is the last time he/she ate- yesterday
13. Have you found poop lately- yes
14. A pic would be helpful including frog and enclosure (any including cell phone pic is fine)
15. How old is the frog- 2 years
16. How long have you owned him/her 1 1/2 years
17. Is the frog wild caught or captive bred- c aptive
18. Frog food- how often and if it is diverse, what other feeders are used as treats- worms as treats occasionally, feed every couple of days
19. How often the frog is handled- just for cleaning cage
20. Is the enclosure kept in a high or low traffic area- moderate traffic
21. Describe enclosure maintenance (water changes, cleaning, etc) water change once a week, clean with vinegar weekly