So I have this fire bellied toad for 2 years now. He has been acting weird ever since I went on a vacation last summer. Usually he would eat every cricket that I gave him, but now he's not eating so much. And it's every vacation I take too. My mom would usually feed him, but he wouldn't eat any of it, but when I feed him, he eats it. We have been feeding him mealworms for several months, but because of what's happening, we just changed to feeding him crickets. But he still won't eat it. It's making me quite worried.

He also is doing this weird movement. He rocks to the left and the right, like he has something that he has to get out of him. But I don't really know. This has been going on for a while, and I have no explaination for this.

Some info about him: He is quite old, he is a very dark green. At first he use to eats crickets happily, then mealworms then crickets and hardly touches it. I do leave the food on his landing, where he usually likes his food at. He doesn't move as much as when I got him