Thread: Hello check out my fbt Facebook group.

Stayfit07

Default Hello check out my fbt Facebook group.

Just created it the other day, our intentions are to have this to provide a community of knowledgable fbt owners to help each other out with questions on the species. As we'll as to brag about our little guys, as we'll as be able to answer any other frog/ toad related questions etc. basically it's a group for anyone with any kinda frog/ toad but has emphasis on primarily the fbt or people who are interested in learning about the animal we love so much. It's a laid back group and anyone is welcome beginners to advanced owners to breeders to just frog owners in general. I am a part of a reptile group that's similar and it has helped me so much much over the years and has been a great resource to fall on for help or questions. We are trying to recruit members and build our community. So if this sounds like a good idea to you or you wanna just check it out please join the group hope to here from you all soon and see some new additions thank you all for your time - John http://www.facebook.com/groups/131430787059251/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

kroberts009

Default Re: Hello check out my fbt Facebook group.

i signed up the other day!! come on people, help get the group up and running! share some pictures of your little guys!

Thread Information