Thread: Looking for Pacman's, Cornuta's, Ornata's, caatinga's, and other horns

CHUBBY

Default Looking for Pacman's, Cornuta's, Ornata's, caatinga's, and other horns

Pretty much looking for anything I don't currently have. Preferably looking for small groups of each variation. I'm looking for someone who is willing to help me get these guys into Canada since I live here. I know of a service here that deals with the paperwork on my part and has an address in the U.S to ship too.

Thanks,

Adam

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [Canada]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Looking for Pacman's, Cornuta's, Ornata's, caatinga's, and other horns

Quote Originally Posted by CHUBBY View Post
    Pretty much looking for anything I don't currently have. Preferably looking for small groups of each variation. I'm looking for someone who is willing to help me get these guys into Canada since I live here. I know of a service here that deals with the paperwork on my part and has an address in the U.S to ship too.

Thanks,

Adam
    drive down to US and get one of breeders to ship you frogs to fedex or ups facility, fedex better had some bad experience with ups. you don't need any paperwork to fill out on a border unless you do business shipment and get a very big amounts of frogs to Canada. Returning with frogs US part doesn't care about anything leaving country, but you need to declare on canadian part that you have frogs, they might ask you for invoice or probably you will need to pay taxes if you just go down and back in one day.
    very easy procedure the information above is 2 week old gosh, if I live in Toronto i will be driving down to states tomorrow to get caatinga from Mike lol for me it is at least 5 hours drive to get to closest city across the border.

reptile express that you mentioned charges ridiculous $ for shipments from US ( 800$ the last i checked).
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

CHUBBY

Default Re: Looking for Pacman's, Cornuta's, Ornata's, caatinga's, and other horns

Quote Originally Posted by Lija View Post
    drive down to US and get one of breeders to ship you frogs to fedex or ups facility, fedex better had some bad experience with ups. you don't need any paperwork to fill out on a border unless you do business shipment and get a very big amounts of frogs to Canada. Returning with frogs US part doesn't care about anything leaving country, but you need to declare on canadian part that you have frogs, they might ask you for invoice or probably you will need to pay taxes if you just go down and back in one day.
    very easy procedure the information above is 2 week old gosh, if I live in Toronto i will be driving down to states tomorrow to get caatinga from Mike lol for me it is at least 5 hours drive to get to closest city across the border.

reptile express that you mentioned charges ridiculous $ for shipments from US ( 800$ the last i checked).
    Really? Are any of those above mentioned frogs CITES? Even for Non-CITES, I thought you needed an import/export license, some paperwork fillled, and USF&W inspections. But if it's that easy, maybe I'll give it a go.

Nationality
    [Canada]

no, they are not CITES, you can check CITES list if you are bringing something unique thought, CB pacman frogs are not on there
    it is as easy as can be, import permits are for commercial shipments, no inspections are needed, in fact you won't even see US customs when you're driving back, Canadian will ask you what you are bringing, you should say pacman frogs for personal collection or something like that so they know you are not reselling, etc. they may ask for invoice ( will be included with your shipment), when i was bringing frogs and snakes back home 2 weeks ago they wanted to see them and wanted to get same pretty blue pac may i say lol anyhow they checked CITES, because my kings looked like coral snakes to them and said have a nice trip home
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

Nationality
    [Canada]

the only thing you should be aware of that fedex is getting overnight shipments early, you need to be there as soon as they open unless you're ok with frogs waiting for you in not temp control environment that i doubt you'd like to do.

AMKReptiles

Quote Originally Posted by CHUBBY View Post
    Really? Are any of those above mentioned frogs CITES? Even for Non-CITES, I thought you needed an import/export license, some paperwork fillled, and USF&W inspections. But if it's that easy, maybe I'll give it a go.

hey im in NY and have alot of pacs....

Thread Information