Thread: Hi from Arkansas

PsionicRat

Default Hi from Arkansas

Hey, I just found this forum today, mostly because I only got my frog today. This is my first real frog keeping attempt. I've adopted an Albino African Clawed Frog from a friend who couldn't care for it anymore. So hi, and what-not. Hopefully I'll be having happy things to relate to the forum instead of the frantic 'I need a vet!' kind. But I think that will mainly depend on how well the next week goes since I rescued this baby from being kept in a jar for the rest of her(?) life.

Nationality
    [Ireland]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Hi from Arkansas

Welcome to the forum. The good news is that those clawed frogs are almost indestructible. One of our members, Terry, is an ACF guru, so you're in the right place .
    Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)

Kurt

Welcome aboard.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Welcome! An African clawed frog is a good choice for a beginning frog keeper. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicRat View Post
    Hey, I just found this forum today, mostly because I only got my frog today. This is my first real frog keeping attempt. I've adopted an Albino African Clawed Frog from a friend who couldn't care for it anymore. So hi, and what-not. Hopefully I'll be having happy things to relate to the forum instead of the frantic 'I need a vet!' kind. But I think that will mainly depend on how well the next week goes since I rescued this baby from being kept in a jar for the rest of her(?) life.
    Terry Gampper
    Nebraska Herpetological Society

“If we can discover the meaning in the trilling of a frog, perhaps we may understand why it is for us not merely noise but a song of poetry and emotion.”
    ---
    Adrian Forsyth

Thread Information