Hi I purchase my 3 Red eyes in febuary and two are very fat and happy the third started to loose weight 3 weeks ago but he was getting longer and shedding So I thought Froggy teenager hood ( I have 2 at home I know about that ) Last week he had dropped so much weight that his feet were skinny not a good thing that and he was looking a bit Lathargic and his legs didnt sit as well underhim. Keep in mind I dust there food nightly and feed the crickets cricket food and those orage gel blocks and water gel. But I found out from this site that feeding them freerange was a bad thing so I will correct tonight I also took the wrong advice on hydration keeping it between 50 to 35% and it jumping to 80% during fogging once a day or when needed and I sprayed 2 a day but it wont stay Hydrated I had a waterside to the tank but I took it out 3 weeks ago because of it leaking to the landside I have ecco earth and moss and clay balls as substrate in layers. Im thinking He was Dehydrated and maybee stressed as of Friday night 6 days ago his in a hospital tank, ( would you use papertowels or moss I had papertowels in there but couldnt keep the hydration up) he is getting up and down his tank and im feeding him Reptile ensure by ZooMed ( not likeing the maditory feeding But no one goes hungry in this house Damit) giving him spring baths in Smart water and will be getting the med kit suggested this weekend When I get paid He is looking more energetic on day three of the feedings and I do give a live food option fruit Flys and pinheads. Is there anything else I need to consider guys im splitting the fogger between the two tanks I thought my small holloween foggers would work no such luck the Lights are pretty maybee he will enjoy the mood lighting. Poos ok nothing moving at least it does look like ensure though and moister than usual Skin ok a dark green but he is usually in the leaf shadows not in full Lamp light. Should I worm ( i thought more on the Metronidizole side of things since I didnt see anything moving but I also saw that a symptom of protozoa was slime and abundance of it he looks normal wetness to me Any ideas i will post pics as soon as im home at work now