Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Red Eye is loosing to much wieght

Jessie

Default Re: My Red Eye is loosing to much wieght

Well when Pepe got sick and Corey said I might be over Cal them I stoped giving them everything Supplement wise( Vitamins Repcal Herptivite ,Rep-Cal Calcium Phosphorous Free - No Vitamin D.) for a week I had given Perrie a light dusting of Panacur in some reptiboost when I gave some to pepe I was doing this because I wanted them to all get the same amount of meds cause at that point I had to healthy red eyes in the tank and pepe in Hospital Tank. and thats the only meds I had given Perrie So as of right now shes on small crickets and 80-75 humidity I fixed the big fogger 2 days ago I had small Holloween foggers in both tanks. I still have to sterilize the hospital tank and im going to take apart the big tank again this week to do it again as well . Perrie is doing well since felicia is gone she has grown and starting to look like an adult. I gotta ask are they social creatures cause the other two had been looking at the hospital tank till I moved it. I have decided to learn and try again but follow all the rules that I have learned here, and not co habitate, and go easy on the vitamines.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Well when Pepe got sick and Corey said I might be over Cal them I stoped giving them everything Supplement wise( Vitamins Repcal Herptivite ,Rep-Cal Calcium Phosphorous Free - No Vitamin D.) for a week I had given Perrie a light dusting of Panacur in some reptiboost when I gave some to pepe I was doing this because I wanted them to all get the same amount of meds cause at that point I had to healthy red eyes in the tank and pepe in Hospital Tank. and thats the only meds I had given Perrie So as of right now shes on small crickets and 80-75 humidity I fixed the big fogger 2 days ago I had small Holloween foggers in both tanks. I still have to sterilize the hospital tank and im going to take apart the big tank again this week to do it again as well . Perrie is doing well since felicia is gone she has grown and starting to look like an adult. I gotta ask are they social creatures cause the other two had been looking at the hospital tank till I moved it. I have decided to learn and try again but follow all the rules that I have learned here, and not co habitate, and go easy on the vitamines.
    Yes please ask if you have any questions so you dont lose any more froggies. We are always here for the best interests of your frogs =).
    Im still having issues with one of my redeyes and having red leg disease. Ive been keeping her allive off shots and forcefeeding BUT NO improvements. I tried a saltwater bath as of yesterday which was suggested here by another member. SO even I dont know everything there is to know about frog diseases but its great to be in touch with knoledgable people and learn and pass on the info to the other users as i learn them=)

Jessie

yeah Pepe looked like he was getting back to normal and he started hunting I saw him eat 3 small crickets 10pm He had gained some meat on his legs his ribs werent showing as much and I woke up the next morning thinking well Ill feed him a tiny bit of the reptaboost before I go to work that will be the last time I manually feed him Ill let him hunt from here on out. I came home so happy I had found him on his big leafed fern his frontpaws were shriveled up. the papertowel in the fern was sopping wet and the floor of the tank was nice and wet as well I would change the paper towels out in the morning before work. the humidifier had run out of water but the walls still had droplets on them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information