Default we got scammed

add us to the list oh well we still love him/her the same

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default we got scammed

Awesome frog! Understandably frustrating though.
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

bboyz frog

Default Re: we got scammed

yea its ok tho he still great gonna be getting a cage update soon

ejh805

Who scammed you?
    Just curious.

bboyz frog

backwaterreptiles i just found out they have a history of doing this so its my fault i need to research a little better next time

cyris69

They won't rectify the issue? I'd be upset to pay for a giant and get a dwarf. I know it seems everyone who gets one from them ends up with a dwarf.

Locascio

yea this happns to the best of us just give your froggy the love and care it needs its still a nice frog everone wants the 9 inch pixie but now that youve got a edulis there still cool frogs. can i ask how much did you pay?

9. This member thanks Locascio for this post:

cyris69

Don't get me wrong I love my dwarf they are freaking awesome and love their patterns. What did they charge you I paid $60 for my male at a local shop. Also the only pyxies I see on their site are labeled dwarfs...

demon amphibians

Quote Originally Posted by bboyz frog View Post
    backwaterreptiles i just found out they have a history of doing this so its my fault i need to research a little better next time
    They are a decent feeder store but when it comes to ordering animals from them they are horrible. Every animal i ordered from them are not here with us today nor did they live longer then a week. I ordered a smooth sided toad from them and it was dead within 48 hours. And i had placed it in an almost perfect environment. I also ordered two pixies who made it almost a week and they had arrived in poor condition and wouldn't eat.

Nationality
    [United States]

I'm sorry about your situation.... but glad you posted this video. I have been looking at ordering animals from Backwaterreptiles and this is the straw that broke the camel’s back. I have seen a couple bad reviews on them and was going to still carry with a purchase of some animals to see for myself, but not anymore.

bboyz frog

$34.99 plus shipping so the total was $74.98

Locascio

yea shipping frogs is very stressfull and if there not in top helth in the first place most of the time the animal dies i always suggist that you buy animals at reptile expos because you know what your getting and you can talk with the owner of the frogs face to face i dont buy animals from web sites for this same reason

bboyz frog

Quote Originally Posted by cyris69 View Post
    Don't get me wrong I love my dwarf they are freaking awesome and love their patterns. What did they charge you I paid $60 for my male at a local shop. Also the only pyxies I see on their site are labeled dwarfs...

Pixie Frog
    Pyxicephalus adspersus
    $34.99

Nationality
    [Canada]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

that is an awesome frog nevertheless
    backwaterreptiles has a crappy reputation based on many posts on frog forum, they are not as bad as floridaher, you still get your frog alive, but....
    i say they gotta be on a list of do not buy from
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

bboyz frog

yup h/she is great we fed him/her didn't think about filming it tho. i will film next time for y'all also i know what the big ones sound like but what do these guys sound like when they croak?

Thread Information